Ads

Saturday 7 November 2015

Actor Mimi Orjiekwe Speaks On Her Reign As Beauty Queen...

Nollywood actress and Face of Nigeria Angelz, Mimi Orjiekwe is a beauty to behold any day. The actress was in high spirit when she relinquished her crown to her successor at this year’s edition of Face of Nigeria Angelz Beauty pageant which held recently in Lagos.





Speaking at the glamorous event, Mimi expressed excitement, noting that “being a beauty queen is something she is always proud of.”

Expressing what it feels good to be a beauty queen, she said, “It is not easy to win a beauty pageant. Many girls want to be part of it but the very best always emerge a winner. I am proud to be the first winner of the pageant and it has given me energy to move into places I have not been before. It has also created opportunities and open doors for me to engage in many things like setting up my pet project which is geared towards giving back to society.”

“The pageant is an annual event. I am relinquishing my crown to the next queen who will continue from where I stopped. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Attorr.blogspot.com

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact Attorr.blogspot.com Via

ehigiator94@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348110685239