Ads

Thursday 28 January 2016

Kris Jenner: “Before I Got Pregnant with Kendall I Had a Miscarriage”



Her life appears to be chock full of fame and fortune, but Kris Jenner reveals in a new interview with People magazine that she’s also suffered her fair share of tragedy.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star discusses her close friendship with the late Nicole Brown Simpson, noting that she helped her weather the storm of a miscarriage.


Kris shares, “There were some really great precious moments we shared, [ones] that you have when you spend your life with someone… Before I got pregnant with Kendall, I had a miscarriage at three months. Nicole really got me through that. She told me, ‘I promise you’ll get pregnant [again].’” Jenner also states that she gave Kendall the middle name Nicole in honor of her slain friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of Attorr.blogspot.com

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact Attorr.blogspot.com Via

ehigiator94@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348110685239